A Coldwell Banker Exclusive: Coldwell Banker University provided by Coldwell Banker Developac Realty
- BOO$T (Boost)
- Success Series
- Online Rapid Response LeadRouter Course
- Meet the Challenge Series
Courses provided to sales associates to increase productivity and success in real estate. Courses available for both new and experienced sales associates.
||eFastStart is our flagship four-week virtual classroom training program that enables new sales associates to earn while they learn! With eFastStart, there is no need to travel and sales associates will be able to practice their skills immediately. All students must have an active real estate license to participate. eFastStart is a twelve session course with an additional mandatory orientation session.
||BOO$T is the next generation of training for experienced Sales Associates: launch your career into action! The mission of this program is to hold you accountable to your goals while providing you with the tools you need to grow your residential real estate business. This course will challenge you to reach your stated objectives and provide you the needed guidance to succeed. BOO$T is an eight session course with an additional mandatory orientation session.
||Achieve Personal Success: Acquire the skills and tools necessary to realize continued success in a changing market. Learn to set goals, reprioritize tasks, and organize your schedule.
Build & Grow Your Pipeline: Learn how to effectively generate leads as well as how to convert those leads into appointments with technology that can be used to generate and prioritize leads. This is a two session course.
Demonstrate Your Value: Improve your value proposition using COLDWELL BANKER tools and systems in order to differentiate yourself from the competition. Topics covered include use and customization of the Seller Services Proposal, the Marketing Action Plan, the Four Questions to Ask Any REALTOR® and objection handling techniques. This is a four session course and was previously titled "Meet the Challenge".
Successful Buyer Relationships: Learn how to build customers for life with the successful buyer relationship course.
Negotiating Strategies: Learn how to prepare and handle negotiations like a pro, develop a negotiation strategy that fits each client, handle objections and assess each step for improvement.
Coldwell Banker Mortgage Fundamentals
|Online Rapid Response LeadRouter Course
|Meet the Challenge Series
In addition to our in-house training, you will participate in Coldwell Banker's unique eFastStart training program. Why? Because it works:
(Based on 2005 Transaction Sides:)
- eFastStart associates produced 4.07 sides
- LiveFastStart associates produced 3.35 sides
- Non-trained associates produced 1.68 sides
- eFastStart associates earn 133% more than non-trained new sales associates!
- eFastStart associates produce 142% more transaction sides than non-trained associates.
Here are details on the program and what's involved.
eFastStart Course Overview
eFastStart has been designed to help you become productive and successful as quickly as possible in your career with Coldwell Banker. The level of your success resulting from the program will depend on your participation and commitment to completing the assignments within the program. During your experience, it is expected that you will learn a lot, have some fun, get to know some of your fellow Coldwell Banker sales associates and engage in some healthy competition to help you obtain quick results. As a result of the program, you will be able to:
- Articulate the Coldwell Banker value proposition with confidence
- Actively generate new leads using a variety of sources
- Obtain initial interviews with buyers and sellers
- Effectively prepare for buyer and seller interviews
- Conduct effective buyer and seller interviews in order to:
- Uncover their needs and wants
- Reach a mutual decision on whether or not to do business together
- Select and demonstrate properties to your buyers
- Demonstrate the ability to ask for the sale
- Obtain and market saleable listings
- Negotiate agreements between buyers and sellers
- Effectively utilize marketing tools
- No disruption or delay in your business. Throughout the duration of the program, you will actually be conducting business – identifying new prospects, setting appointments and paving the way for quick success. You will not be confined to a classroom for days at a time and you never have to take time out of your day to travel to a training facility.
- Virtual Guidance – You will receive guidance from your program facilitator regarding which activities to perform and how to perform them. You will have the opportunity to spend four to six hours per week during your scheduled live online session with your program facilitator to ask questions, share experiences, obtain feedback and practice, practice, practice. You will also interact and learn from other Coldwell Banker sales associates that are in the career as you are.
- Convenience – in between sessions, you will have the opportunity to complete the other aspects of the program on your own time, at your own pace, in between appointments and the rest of your daily activities.
Attendance and Course Requirements
In order to complete this course, you must adhere to the following instructions:
- Attend the mandatory Orientation on the Friday prior to your course start date.
- Be on time and present for the entire course.
- Complete all field and homework assignments prior to attending class.
- Participate in all class exercises and activities.
- Pass all assessments with a minimum score of 75%
There are four main components of this program. They include:
- Self-Paced Lessons. You will access these courses from CBWorks any time of the day or night. On average, each self-study course will take about one and a half hours to complete. It is critical that you complete these self-study courses before the next live session, because the discussions, games and exercises in the live online sessions are based on the material in the self-study courses.
- Virtual Classroom Sessions – You will access the live, online sessions from CBWorks at the scheduled date and time. The live sessions will provide you with opportunities to ask questions, share experiences, learn from your peers, and practice your skills. If you miss a live session, you can listen to a recording of it, however, only two recordings are permitted in order to receive your certificate of completion. In the first on-line session, you will become familiar with the CBU Web Connect virtual classroom and test your equipment. You will need to use the same computer for each virtual classroom session.
- Field Assignments – Field assignments will be provided to you in the self study material and in the live online sessions. They are assignments that will actually get you to perform the activities that will allow you to succeed quickly in your business.
- Scorecard and Scorecard Review – You will track the results of your field assignments in the scorecard and discuss them with your coach, who is usually your sales manager or broker. This scorecard has been devised to help you track your results. It is expected that you will discuss your results weekly with your coach, obtain your coach's initials on your scorecard to validate your results and then enter your results into your online scoreboard. The online scoreboard will be reviewed and discussed in the following live on-line session.
The main part of this program takes place over a four week period. Each week represents the four major activities of your business:
- Buyer services
- Seller services
In total, there are five self-study courses, twelve live on-line sessions and several field assignments. Each week you will meet with your coach to discuss your weekly results. During your meeting, you will discuss field assignments to make sure you have completed them in a satisfactory level. In addition, you will receive guidance from your coach to help you become a successful sales associate. You will also need to obtain your coach's initials on your scorecard so you can enter your field assignment results into the online scoreboard.
Preparation / Pre-requisites.
To be prepared for the program, you should
- Acquire tools of the trade: lockbox, laptop computer (or desktop), PDA, cell phone, digital camera, office key, etc.
- Orient yourself to your company and/or office policies and procedures
- Acquire your email address and password from CBWorks (we will help you)
- Acquire your CBWorks user name and password (we will help you)
- Identify the person in your office who will discuss and validate your scorecard.
- In addition to these tasks, you should also keep in mind these other critical activities that will help you in your career:
- Join the local Board of Realtors, State and National Association of Realtors, and local Multiple Listing Service
- Maintain an active database to manage your clients
- Establish and maintain intimate knowledge of local market trends and active listing inventory
- Actively participate in company activities (including sales meetings, rallies, company events)
- Maintain high standards of performance in all real estate relationships
- Invest in ongoing education to further your skills and knowledge about real estate
- Maintain accurate records and receipts for tax purposes
Once you have registered for the program, you will receive course materials that will be sent to your office approximately one week prior to your start date and will include:
- eFastStart Participant Guide
- eFastStart DVD
Once you have registered for the program and read through all the material in the overview, your next steps are to:
- Read the introductory material in the Student Guide (Why Would You Do Business with You?)
- Compete SP1 Part 1, Prospecting for Success and SP1, Prospecting Tools and Methods before your first live, virtual classroom session.
- Perform the field assignments as directed in the student guide.
- Attend the mandatory overview of the scheduled date and time
How to Attend the Live Virtual Classroom Session
Logon to cbu.com through our Coldwell Banker intranet and click on WebConnect.